AZOT Motocross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
rmarch
rmarch

AZOT Anouncement Empty AZOT Anouncement

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:59 am
To All,

With reluctance the board has decided to cancel the AZOT meeting this Thursday on March 19th. I'm sure the biggest discussion item would have been the International recap. If you have any ideas on how to improve the race please save them for the April meeting. Or you can e mail them to me if you can't make it. We will have the next meeting as usual on the third Thursday of April (4/16).

We will also be trying out a change in venue for the April meeting. It should be no surprise to anyone that Denny's was not my favorite place. And I have heard numerous complaints form others. Service has been spotty and the food so so. I have arranged for us to meet at Four Peaks Brewery on 8th St in Tempe. The address is 1340 E 8th St Tempe AZ. Hopefully as nicer meeting place this will up the turn out for the monthly meetings. They have a table area that is separate from the main restaurant that should work out well for us. Trevor the manager is excited for us to make this place our new home.

The race this weekend has been postponed by Canyon, and as of yet there is no new date. The board we keep you all informed on the make up date when we get that info from the track.

Reminder the race at ET on February that was cancelled due to rain out will not be made up. The series will count 6 of 7 instead of 7 of 8 for over all series points.

Hope everyone who raced at Motoland yesterday had a great time.

Thanks,
Ron
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum