AZOT Motocross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Motoangel21
Motoangel21

Club Elections Time! Empty Club Elections Time!

Sat May 05, 2018 8:49 am
Hello All!

Its that time of year! Nominations are going to be held at the May meeting on 5/22/2018 to be sent out on the ballot.
If you know anyone willing and able please speak with them, have them talk to the club officers if they cannot make the meeting and, of course, nominate them! sunny

Refer to the Club Rule book link on the website:

ARTICLE 6 ELECTIONS
SECTION A Nominees for officers must be present at the time of elections or must have consented to serve in the capacity
for which he is nominated.

See you all at the meeting!
rmarch
rmarch

Club Elections Time! Empty Re: Club Elections Time!

Sat May 05, 2018 11:44 am
I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'm up for the President, VP, or Race Director job. The President position would be my first choice. Only if the current Board Members want a break.

Ron
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://azot-mx.forumotion.com

Mon May 07, 2018 6:43 pm
Thank you for starting this post. It is true- it's club officer nomination time. Feel free to contact us if you are interested. I know several of us could use a break in the action so to speak. We would never leave a newbie high and dry though and most will continue showing up to the meetings to help guide someone along.
I would recommend to anyone to click on the link below and thru the Rulebook if you haven't in awhile.
http://nebula.wsimg.com/2ecd61e1a177c5cd73611a6a100a4a6c?AccessKeyId=679F9DED0742BFDF20A3&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum