AZOT Motocross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dblr1234

Spring Series Empty Spring Series

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:47 am
Noticed that another race has been scheduled for Tucson on May 13. Added as part of the series(rd 8?). This is not on the schedule either. The schedule has not been changed according to the message board. Only the calendar. Indeed very confusing. Hard to make plans with this type on information.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://azot-mx.forumotion.com

Spring Series Empty Re: Spring Series

Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:20 pm
Hello DBLR1234,
Just an fyi, we sent out an email to everyone on March 2nd letting them know of the change. Daniel Barker/Secretary sent it out- I double checked my email and it was there.  The Series track changes were made right after the Feb. Club Meeting, it also states that on the home page of the web site and in the About Us section as well. Thats 4 places: email, Calender, About Us and the home page.. we tried-lol.
Without going into alot of details, we made the change to offer a break from the SMX track. Not a boycott, just a change for a little bit. Tucson is a great track and it is absolutely a bargain- you just have to make the drive. We will be back on the SMX track in the Fall or if there is a Main track race for us locals- the Main track looks like a great layout by the way.
Andy
dblr1234

Spring Series Empty Spring Series

Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:42 pm
Got to admit that I am not that tec savvy. But never rec e-mail that I know of. Did not check "About Us" as that tells people what the club is all about I thought NOT for race schedule. Message board is the best way to let members know what is going on. Checked the race series schedule on the message board and it never changed. Just FYI. Keep up the good work. All ways another race.
Sponsored content

Spring Series Empty Re: Spring Series

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum